Want to know the secrets to developing and sustaining a great organization?
Our Performance Management Division focuses on two essentials in helping clients develop and sustain great organizations:
- Creating Strategic Alignment of the Organization
- Maximizing the Value of Human Capital
The Balanced Scorecard Model we employ (developed by Kaplan and Norton) in developing Strategic Alignment evaluates your organization from four perspectives:
- Financial Perspective – How do we perceive our shareholders?
- Customer Perspective – How do we perceive our customers?
- Process Perspective – In what processes should we excess to succeed?
- Learning and Innovation Perspective – How will we sustain our ability to change and improve?
We support the translation of your strategic intent into definable action plans by answering the following:
- What do you have to be good at in each perspective?
- What do you measure in each perspective?
- How do we evaluate our scorecard?
- What actions do we initiate to reach our targets?
This model is now used by over 60% of the Fortune 1000 companies and is rapidly being adopted by all levels of government. It is recognized as the only Performance Management Model to focus on top-to-bottom Strategic Alignment of the organization.
We offer State of the Art technology to support your performance management system and ongoing training and consulting to ensure organization wide adoption and success of the project.
Human Resource/Organizational Development
Our state of the art leadership training, coaching services and human resource development workshops are second to none in the industry and have been developed by industry leaders in corporate and educational development.
Jeffrey Sparling CMA is certified by three internationally recognized organizations with program offerings in the following areas:
- Leadership Practices/Principles, Diversified Leadership Situations
- Conflict Resolution and Intervention
- Value-Added Negotiating
- Front Line Customer Service
- Effective Communications
- Balanced Scorecard Design and Deployment
- Board Governance and Accountability
Our preference is to help you identify learning and performance gaps and design the programs to suit your strategic requirements.
Your greatest investment is your people. Our mandate is to maximize your investment through our learning programs, professional coaching and on the job technical training in performance management models and human resource maximization.
We strive to transfer our skills to your organization.